The Project Build Blog is dedicated to sharing what we’re working on, our capabilities, and the relationships we build with our clients. Sometimes a job is short and simple, but other times we spend weeks, even months on site with a customer, paying much attention to detail and ensuring the end result is exactly what they wanted.
Followers of our blog will be familiar with AquaCal, as we’ve shared progress on our work along the way. AquaCal, located in St. Petersburg, is a leader in the pool and spa industry that produces a large variety of pool components. Like A.O. Construction, AquaCal is committed to quality, so we’re making sure to provide them with a top-notch workspace so they can continue to thrive.
It’s finally time to give you the final reveal of our work on the AquaCal project. From dirt to Grand Opening our crew has been working on this site for exactly 9 months and 2 weeks.
We have tons of photos to share this time around.
- Picture 1: This open space is the unloading area and warehouse.
- Picture 2: We installed an ADA Elevator in the first-floor library to increase accessibility.
- Picture 3: This is the front of the building. The exterior sheeting is insulated panels. The orange part of the building is the new elevator shaft, but the orange accents add a nice touch that stand out.
- Picture 4: This is the reception area, complete with a new stone façade feature wall.
- Picture 5: The conference room features industrial style lighting, HVAC ductwork, an all glass storefront system and luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Picture 6: Employees will have an open office area with a snack bar.
- Picture 7: A look at the East hallway.
- Picture 8: A standard office in this building looks like this.
- Pictures 9-10: More ADA accessible features, a shower and bathroom.
- Picture 11: This is the data room.
If you’d like to take a look back at the progress of our AquaCal job as it happened, you can look back to the very beginning in July, August, and October. Storms couldn’t stop us, and we continued our job in November through December. Our last update came in February
A.O. Construction is a construction company serving the Central Florida market, providing high-quality services and maintaining strong relationships with clients and the communities we work in.
We provide full-service general contracting, construction management, and design/build construction to the Central Florida market. We serve Winter Haven, Lakeland, Davenport, Haines City, Auburndale, Avon Park, and more. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 863-299-4444.