Our mission at A.O. Construction is to provide high quality construction services on time, within budget, and while maintaining lasting relationships with clients, subcontractors, architects, and anyone else we work with.
We’re currently working on a project for Stan Weaver, partnering with SEMCO Construction, a trusted construction partner based in Bartow. The HVAC manufacturer needs us to complete a 14,000-square-foot building, and we’ve been able to complete quite a bit so far.
- Picture 1 shows where we’ve run the base angle and base trim to install the wall sheets.
- Picture 2 shows the framing and banding against the beautiful Florida sky.
- Picture 3 gives you a look at some of the columns, rafters, wall framing, and roof framing.
In the following set:
- Picture 4 shows the end wall framing.
- Picture 5 shows prep area for insulation and trim.
- Picture 6 gives a look of the lower and upper sheets being installed.
- Picture 7 is of the lower side wall sheeting on the south side. This building has two different color sheets for the lower section and upper section, adding dimension
Our next step is to continue running wall sheets and then insulate and run the roof panels.
We started this project during the first week of March, and we’re expected to be completed by the first week of May. This is looking great, and we’re ahead of schedule!
You can take a look back at how we started out this project in this past Project Build Blog post.
A.O. Construction provides full-service general contracting, management services, and design/build construction throughout Central Florida. We love serving Winter Haven, Lakeland, Davenport, Haines City, Auburndale, Avon Park, and more! Take a look at our Project Build Blog to see some of our past projects. For more information, email us at email@example.com or call us at 863-299-4444.