You’ll hear us say it time and time again because we can’t stress it enough: We love maintaining relationships with other local businesses in Florida.
We’ve mentioned Caladesi Construction in a previous Project Build Blog post last month. We’re happy to share that we worked on another project for our friends based in Largo. This time, the plan called for a 12,000-square-foot pre-engineered building in Valrico that will be used for sedimentation.
As previously mentioned, we handle the construction of most of Caladesi’s metal buildings, so we’re excited to participate in another project for them.
The pictures above show the progression of the project from start to finish. We experienced some minor delays thanks to Hurricane Ian, but our crew was still able to complete this work in just three weeks.
- Picture 1: You can see the primary framing columns being erected.
- Pictures 2-4: The secondary members are being set. This gives you a glance at the roof purlins, bracing, and overhang purlins.
- Pictures 7-8: A view from above! You’ll see the galvanized roof being installed.
- Picture 9: Here we installed the ridge vents.
- Pictures 10 & 12: This is a look at the building near its completion stage. The customer painted the columns blue and the rafters and purlins white to match an existing color scheme on other buildings. We love the way that shade of blue looks against those Florida blue skies.
Take a look at more of our projects in our Project Build Blog, an easy way to stay up-to-date with the work A.O. Construction produces.
A.O. Construction serves the entire Central Florida construction market, including Winter Haven, Lakeland, Davenport, Haines City, Auburndale, and Avon Park. For more information, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 863-299-4444 to discuss the needs of your project.