Do you remember when we first broke ground at Victory Ridge Academy in Lake Wales? We can’t believe it’s been six months since we first shared the blueprints for this multi-building project.
Our progress has come so far in this short amount of time. We’re proud to show off these latest updates and give you a tour of what we’ve built.
- Photos 4 & 11 show that the interior wall framing is looking sturdy.
- Photos 7 & 9 give you a look at the electrical rough on both the interior and exterior walls.
- Photos 6 & 8 show the bands being installed on the exterior of the building in preparation for the next step, which is adding stucco. In photo 6 you can see that the roof is decked and dried in, all ready for the metal roof.
- Photos 3 & 11 show the duct being installed for HVAC rough in.
- Photos 1 & 2 show part of the drywalling process being installed interiorly.
The next steps will be installing the metal roof, continuing to work on framing, continuing rough-ins, and drywall installations.
This location will serve children with exceptional needs. From ample classroom space and a skills learning center to a bus barn for drivers, the plan is to fully equip these educators and staff with everything they need to be successful in their mission.
Track our progress from the beginning through these past Project Build Blog posts:
- July 17, 2022: Breaking Ground at Victory Ridge
- September 5, 2022: Victory Ridge Project in Full Swing
- October 31, 2022: Victory Ridge in Full Bloom
- December 5, 2022: We’re Building the Future at Victory Ridge’s Early Learning Center
A.O. Construction thrives in creating relationships and maintaining long lasting partnerships with our clients. We serve the entire Central Florida market, including Winter Haven, Lakeland, Davenport, Haines City, Auburndale, and Avon Park with full-service general contracting, construction management, and design/build construction.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 863-299-4444.