Our project at Victory Ridge Academy is really taking shape since we first broke ground in July of 2022. The Lake Wales project at 501 Burns Avenue consists of three separate buildings. This site is designed to serve children with exceptional needs.
The Early Learning Center — 20,000 square feet
- The roof of the ELC is now complete and looking great. Photo 2 shows some progress during the metal sheet installation, and photo 1 shows what it looks like now.
- Photos 3 and 4 give you a look at the progress inside a classroom. You can see an AC duct, electrical, sprinkler systems, framing and door jambs installed.
- Photo 5 shows vented soffit being installed.
The Bus Barn — 3,000 square feet
- This barn is 50 feet by 60 feet.
- Photos 6 and 7 show our crew pouring the concrete slab and adding the finishing touches.
- In photo 8 you can see the pre-engineered metal building columns being erected.
- Photos 9 and 10 give you a look at the frame columns being erected. The next step is to install the rafters and add the secondary framing.
The Duplex Building — 32 feet x 42 feet
- In photo 11, we are pumping the blocks with cell fill.
- Photos 12 and 13 show construction of the block walls.
- Next, our team will run the underground electric and plumbing, then pour the slab. We’ll also be setting trusses on the block walls.
We shared an update in January that recapped our progress on this project from the beginning. Take a look to track the work that’s been done. Our goal is to get the duplex and bus barn completed by the end of June.
We’re proud to play a vital role in bringing Victory Ridge to the neighborhood and giving the students a safe space to learn and grow. A.O. Construction is committed to developing relationships and serving the Central Florida commercial construction market in Winter Haven, Lakeland, Davenport, Auburndale, and Avon Park. Stay up-to-date with our latest work in our Project Build Blog. For more information, give us a call at 863-299-4444 or email us at email@example.com.