This week we are working with another industry leader, Sunbelt Forest Products. This company has offered pressure-treated lumber and other specialty building products for more than 40 years, and they reached out to us to improve their Bartow location.
We are in the beginning stages of three separate projects at this location including
- Mechanics shop extension: This will be a 20-by-150-foot pre-engineered metal building, 50 feet of which will be an enclosed extension of their existing mechanics shop. The additional 100 feet we are adding will be an overhead canopy where they can store their product.
- A canopy extension: We are extending this existing 15-by-70-foot building with a 16-foot eave. This building houses the robots that Sunbelt uses to assemble fencing.
- Roof over structure: This pre-engineered metal structure is a roof over racks that holds bundles of wood. We are also assembling the racks for them.
Our team is constructing the concrete and installing pre-engineered Whirlwind metal buildings.
The images above show:
- Photo 1: The column pads for the canopy extension.
- Photo 2: The new concrete pad with column footers and concrete ramp for access into the building. This is the mechanics shop.
- The existing roof over the building that we will be tearing down. You can also see the concrete strip footer for the new racks installed. Our next step is to tear down the existing structure, build the second set of racks, and then erect the roof structure.
A.O. Construction works hand in hand with our clients to determine which methods and materials will maximize value and be the best option to fit their needs. Maintaining our reputation of providing high-quality services on time and within budget is important to us, so we do our best to ensure our customers get the best possible outcome.
A.O. Construction provides full-service general contracting, management services, and design/build construction throughout Central Florida. We love serving Winter Haven, Lakeland, Davenport, Haines City, Auburndale, Avon Park, and more! Take a look at our Project Build Blog to see some of our past projects. For more information, email us at email@example.com or call us at 863-299-4444.