A.O. Construction is passionate about serving the Central Florida market and ensuring our neighbors and surrounding towns have a reliable, skilled, and affordable team for all of their construction needs.
It’s important for us to build new relationships and foster those with existing clients. One way that we’re able to maintain this is through transparency in our work. We love to share updates of our current projects in the Project Build Blog to give you an inside look on how we carry out our construction work.
This week, we have another update in our GDSI 2.0 Corporate Rebrand for Red Hoagland Hyundai on Cypress Gardens Boulevard. This Winter Haven rebrand includes an additional 3,000 square feet of showroom with all-new brand elements, an upgraded customer lounge, new service center desk counters, and a full revamp of the sales offices. You can learn more in our original Red Hoagland post.
We last updated you on this project in early October, sharing our progress despite Hurricane Ian’s impact on the area.
We’re excited to share photos of our progress with you.
- Pictures 1-3 show our framing, electrical rough, insulation and HVAC ductwork
- Picture 4 offers a glimpse of an office and hallway. You can see the floor tile being laid, the drywalling process, and the ceiling grid. If you look in the bottom right corner, you can see some tiles in the installation process.
- Pictures 5-6 show the gang bathrooms. These photos show the floor and wall tile being completed, drywall on the ceiling, the plumbing is stubbed out, and the electrical work is roughed in.
- Picture 7 shows a hallway near completion. The walls have been painted, the flooring, ceiling grid, and electrical trim are all done. We are just running tile base along the bottom of the walls.
- Picture 8 is a peek at floor tile being installed in a single-use ADA bathroom.
We’ve made great strides in the interior of this building and look forward to sharing the finished project, on pace to be finished in January 2023.
A.O. Construction provides full-service general contracting, construction management, and design/build construction to the Central Florida market. In addition to Winter Haven, we also serve many other communities, including Lake Wales, Lakeland, Davenport, Haines City, Auburndale, and Avon Park.
Follow our Project Build Blog to stay up-to-date on our latest projects. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 863-299-4444