We are making repairs to pre-existing metal buildings on some land our clients acquired off of Rifle Range Road in Bartow. This client, Toll Brothers, is an award-winning Fortune 500 company and is one of the nation’s leading luxury home builders. In 2022, they were named the World’s Most Admired Homebuilder by Fortune.
Toll Brothers clearly demonstrates a commitment to quality and customer service, and we love working with customers who mirror our values.
The property our crew is working on will be used to build wood trusses in constructing new houses they produce.
The building was originally used by Big E trailers. It has been abandoned for a while, so a lot of it was rusted and in need of an overhaul. It also needed to be modified to fit the needs of Toll Brothers. We are opening the building so they can run a truss assembly line.
Take a look at these photos:
- Picture 1-5 are various shots of the metal repairs being made.
- Pictures 6 and 8 show strip footing that we constructed for the rollers installation.
- Pictures 2 and 4 show where we cut back the rusted roof sheets, replaced the eave girts and are installing new roof sheets.
- Picture 3 shows the end result, after the new eave girts and sheets are installed.
- Picture 8 shows the forming of the strip footers in preparation for concrete.
- Picture 6 shows the rollers being installed on the poured strip footers.
We’re excited to keep working on this project, and we’ll share the finished product.
For more information on our current and past projects, check out our Project Build Blog. A.O. Construction provides full-service general contracting, construction management, and design/build construction for the Central Florida market. We serve Winter Haven, Lakeland, Davenport, Haines City, Auburndale, Avon Park, and more.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 863-299-4444.